Free Call Center Dialer with Online Backup
Easy to install
We take stock Vicidial and make it auto configuring and easy to install.
Use Windows OS
Trikon's Inhouse Dialers use Windows, no need to hire Linux administrators.
Inhouse dialer maintains a Hosted twin dialer that it updates every 20 minutes as a backup.
Switch between Inhouse and its hosted twin as your requirements change.
Free online demo
Test drive the dialer with our free hosted demo.
Making Vicidial® Easy
Trikon's outbound call center software is designed to be easy to install inhouse. It uses Windows 8 OS, so no need to hire Linux administrators. It has a hosted "twin" that allows you flexibility to switch between inhouse and hosted flavors. You can start with hosted, and then take the dialer inhouse with automatic migration of calling data. You can also switch back to hosted when facing trouble with the inhouse dialer! Inhouse dialers are free, with many optional services from Trikon to make your life easier.
Inhouse Dialer Details
- The same dialer you demo at our site is available as a download for you to install.
- We take stock Vicidial® and make its installation a breeze.
- The dialer is auto-configuring allowing for fast startup.
- We ease hiring administrators by using Windows OS.
- You can start by using the hosted version and then take the dialer inhouse.
- Taking it inhouse lets you integrate inhouse software or PSTN lines.
- Inhouse dialers are completely free of any licencing cost or rent.
- We offer minutes in 3 rate decks for your dialer. USA, Canada and UK LL at Rs0.29 - Rs0.39/min.
- We also offer phone numbers for your inhouse dialer.
- Full helpdesk support for dialer with our telephony services.
- Based on Vicidial®, the world's most popular dialer
- Inbound, Outbound and Blended call, email and SMS handling
- Outbound agent-controlled, broadcast and predictive dialing
- Full USA FTC-compliance capability
- Single tenanted for maximum TCPA compliance.
- Web-based agent and administrative interfaces
- Ability to have agents operate remotely
- Integrated call recording
- Three-Way calling within the agent application
- Scheduled Callbacks: Agent-Only and Anyone
- Email - send and receive
- SMS - send and receive
- Softphone and head set for each agent. Use Zoiper®. Its free!
- Hardphone for each agent as alternative for Softphone.
- Hardphone = ata or channel bank + dial pad + headset.
- Codec is speex on agent phone (Zoiper or similar)
- Dialer operator with past experience in administering dialers
Requirements for 20 seat predictive dialer
- Core Intel i3 4130 4th generation desktop CPU or better.
- 4GB RAM
- Windows 8 64bit
- 4MBPS Internet bandwidth for upstream and downstream.
- Bandwidth must not be shared with data downloads/uploads
Requirements for 40 seat predictive dialer
- Core Intel i5 4440 4th generation desktop CPU or better.
- 8GB RAM
- Windows 8 64bit
- 8MBPS Internet bandwidth for upstream and downstream.
- Bandwidth must not be shared with data downloads/uploads
Bandwidth for Hosted Dialer
Predictive Dialers dial more lines than there are agents, because most calls are not answered or land in voice mail. Predictive dialing thus uses much more bandwidth than manual dialing. The ratio of lines dialed to agents is called pacing ratio in dialer terminology. If pacing ratio is 2.5, and you have 10 agents, the dialer will dial 25 calls simultaneously. This is explained in the diagram.
If the dialer is in your premises, you must cater to bandwidth for 25 calls, whereas if it is hosted with us, you need to cater to just 10 calls.
Getting the Inhouse Dialer
Signing up for a free trial
- Click on the "take demo" link and register for the free trial.
- A hosted demo dialer will be started for you in a minute, along with a help pane with instructions.
- The dialer will remain functional for a couple of hours before switching off.
- We recommend scheduling a walk through of the trial by sending us a phone, time and time zone to call you at.
- We add credit daily for about 5 days to let you return to the trial.
Converting hosted demo to an Inhouse Dialer
get started with demo
- You can continue with the hosted dialer till you arrange for the requirements listed here.
- Once requirements are in place, download the dialer and install.
- The Inhouse dialer automatically downloads your data from its hosted twin.
- Every 20 minutes, the Inhouse dialer uploads data to its hosted twin as a backup.
Full Dialer Feature List
- Ability for an agent to call clients in succession from a database through a web-client
- Ability to display a script for the agent to read with fields like name, address, etc. filled-in
- Ability to set a campaign to auto-dial and send live calls to available agents
- Ability to dial predictively in a campaign with an adaptive dialing algorithm
- Ability to dial on a single campaign across multiple Asterisk servers, or multiple campaigns on a single server
- Ability to transfer calls with customer data to a closer/verifier on the local system or a remote Asterisk server
- Ability to open a custom web page with user data from the call, per campaign
- Ability to autodial campaigns to start with a simple IVR then direct to agent
- Ability to broadcast dial to customers with a pre-recorded message
- Ability to park the customer with custom music per campaign
- Ability to send a dropped call to a voicemail box per campaign if no agent is available
- Ability to set outbound CallerID per campaign
- Ability to take inbound calls grabbing CallerID
- Ability to function as an ACD for inbound and fronter/closer verification calls
- Ability to have an agent take both inbound and outbound calls in one session(blended)
- Ability to start and stop recording an agent's calls at any time
- Ability to automatically record all calls
- Ability to manually or automatically call upto two other customer numbers for the same lead
- Automatically dial unlimited numbers per customer until you get an answer
- Ability to schedule a callback with a customer as either any-agent or agent-specific
- Ability in Manual dial mode to preview leads before dialing
- Ability for agents to be logged in remotely anywhere with just a phone and a web browser
- Faster hangup and dispositioning of calls with one key press (HotKeys)
- Definable Agent Wrapup-time per campaign
- Ability to add custom call dispositions per campaign
- Ability to use custom database queries in campaign dialing
- Recycling of specified status calls at a specified interval without resetting a list
- Dialing with custom TimeZone restrictions including per state and per day-of-the-week
- Dialing with Answering Machine Detection, also playing a message for AM calls
- Multiple campaigns and lead-lists are possible
- Option of a drop timer with safe-harbor message for FTC compliance
- Variable drop call percentage when dialing predictively for FTC compliance
- Internal DNC list can optionally be activated per campaign
- All calls are logged and statuses of calls are logged as well as agent time breakdowns
- Load Balancing of call across multiple inbound or outbound Asterisk servers is possible
- Agent phone login balancing and failover across multiple ViciDial servers
- Several real-time and summary reports available
- Real-time campaign display screens
- 3rd party conferencing(with DTMF macros and number presets)
- 3rd party blind call transfer
- 3rd party conferencing with agent drop-off
- Custom Music-On-Hold and agent alert sound for inbound calls
- Estimated hold time, place in line, overflow queues and several other inbound-only features
- Skills-based ranking and call routing per inbound group(queues) and campaign
- Queue Prioritization per campaign and inbound group
- Single agent call queueing
- Ability to set user levels and permissions for certain features and campaigns
- Ability for managers to listen-in on agent conversations
- Ability for managers to enter conversations with agents and customers
- Ability for agents to select a Pause Code when they are not active
- Ability for agents to control volume levels and mute themselves
- Agent shift enforcement by day and time, defined per user group
- Full QueueMetrics-compatible call logging, inbound and outbound
- Several Vtiger integration features: user-sync, account-sync, data interconnection
- Full integration with Sangoma Call Progress Detection(CDP) for better Answering Machine Detection(AMD)
- Multi-function web-based agent API allowing for control of agent sessions including click-to-dial outside of the agent screen
- Lead import web-based API
- Web-based data export utilities
- Separate Time-clock application to track user work time
- Web-based administration
- DID, phone and carrier trunk provisioning through the web interface
Per Minute Tariff Plan
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Rates in INR.
|1600, 1825, 1782, 1403, 1587, 1780, 1250, 1236, 1778, 1604, 1204, 1431, 1506, 1709, 1867, 1902, 1705, 1807, 1416, 1343, 1437, 1289, 1519, 1249, 1613, 1647, 1905, 1226, 1365, 1514, 1579, 1418, 1581, 1873, 1438, 1819, 1450, 1306, 1639, 1674, 1548||Canada||0.3900|
|1787, 1939||Puerto Rico||0.6900|
|1684, 1441||American Samoa||1.8900|
|1907, 1670, 1340||Alaska||2.8900|
|1809, 1849, 1829||Caribbean (809 Area Codes) & Dominican Republic||4.8900|
|1264, 1268, 1246, 1284, 1767, 1473, 1876, 1664, 1869, 1784, 1868, 1649||Anguilla||14.8900|